Aquamation is a method of final disposition that is available for both our human and pet loved ones. The scientific name for this water-based process is alkaline hydrolysis. It is the same process that occurs as part of nature’s course when a body is laid to rest in the soil. A combination of gentle water flow, temperature, and alkalinity are used to accelerate the breakdown of organic materials.
Families have expressed:
- They are grateful to have a choice.
- They prefer a process that does not use fire or flame.
- They prefer receiving 20-30% more of their loved ones’ ashes returned to the family.
- They believe this to be a more gentle option than flame-based cremation.
- They value the decreased environmental impact of the process.
Media Photo Folder Access:
For media inquiries, please reach out to us directly.
Phone: (317) 386-3500
Email: [email protected]
Have more questions?